Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The World of Close To My Heart

Lately my Close To My Heart life has been getting ignored. Between having fun this summer and prepping for my new school year at Redmond Toddler Group, I just haven't gotten to any of my CTMH work.

I am excited to announce I will be continuing my monthly workshops for the rest of this year. The new autumn/winter Idea Book came out and there were just so many awesome projects I couldn't say no to hosting my workshops. Since really the only craft projects that get completed around here are my workshop projects.

Thursday, September 27th @ 7pm: Picture Display Workshop

This is just a gorgeous piece of artwork. I can't wait to finish mine and get it hung up in our house. The workshop one will look similar to this example.

Cost: $30 + you'll need to provide 5+ pictures of your own.

There are a couple spots available, but the RSVP deadline is just around the corner!


Tuesday, October 9th @ 7pm: Halloween Workshop

There were just so many fun Halloween things I wanted to make that we are going to be doing them all! We'll be making an EEK banner, a 3D pumpkin, a coffin and a card or two. Get your house ready for Halloween.

Cost: Estimated at $10-$15

Here are a few examples of what we'll be making:


Thursday, November 29th @ 7pm: Christmas Card Workshop

The holidays really are just around the corner and I can't wait to get my Christmas cards made and ready to give to my family and friends. We'll be making 9 cards (3 of each design) using the new Pear and Partridge paper packet. If you'd like to make more sets, not a problem, just let me know.

Cost: Estimated @ $12 per set (including envelopes)


Monday, December 10th @ 7pm: Christmas Trees

We'll be making 6 adorable paper Christmas trees. You can use them to decorate your house for the holidays or gift them to a friend.

Cost: Estimated at $10

If you are interested in more details about my workshops or would like to RSVP for a workshop, email me at jessicadbooth @ hotmail (dot) com.

No comments: