Thursday, November 8, 2012

November and December Workshops


The holidays really are just around the corner and I can't wait to get my Christmas cards made and ready to give to my family and friends. We'll be making 9 cards (3 of each design) using the new Pear and Partridge paper packet. If you'd like to make more sets, not a problem, just let me know.

Thursday, November 29th @ 7pm or  Friday, November 30th @ 7pm

Cost: $10 per set (including envelopes)

I have 3 spots open for either one of these dates. Let me knew if you'd like to reserve your seat.


We'll be making 6 adorable paper Christmas trees in December. You can use them to decorate your house for the holidays or gift them to a friend.

Monday, December 10th @ 7pm or Tuesday, December 11th @ 7pm

Cost: $12

I have a couple spots open in each of these workshops as well. Reserve your spot ASAP. 

No comments: