Monday, November 11, 2013

Menu Monday

A big thank you to all those veterans out there and to the brave men and women currently serving our country, as well as their families. Shane told me yesterday he wants to just call them all "army guys". Works for me.

A friend of mine in San Diego has a Husband in the Navy. He is currently at sea until late April or early May. I can't even imagine how they do it, but they do and they do it with a smile. Big hugs and love to the Hackley family on this Veterans Day.

---------

I'm breaking out the cookbooks this week. I need some new dinner inspiration.

Monday -- Tastefully Simple Potato and Broccoli Soup with Beer Bread. 

Tuesday -- leftovers

Wednesday -- Beef and Orange Stir-Fry via my Everyday Food cookbook

Thursday -- leftovers

Friday -- Roasted Salmon with Lentils

Saturday -- leftovers

Sunday -- Breakfast for dinner



No comments: