Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Cards

I've been going back and forth with myself over the past month or so if I will be sending Christmas cards out this year. Part of me is having a hard time not doing it and the other part of me is thinking about the infant that will be in the household making the holiday's even crazier then normal.

There are so many super cute photo cards out there to pick from. Then of course there is the card making side of me who is shouting "you must make your own Christmas cards". But those glossy beautifully designed photo cards catch my eye every time. No matter how much I love making cards I can't produce anything like this:

This is just one example of the awesome cards you can pick from at Shutterfly.

I still haven't come to a conclusion yet. Card/No Card -- Handmade/Purchased. I'll make that decision after the baby arrives....

No comments: