Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Craft Fair

I love the holidays! One of the things I enjoy about them are all the craft fairs there are. I didn't think I would be able to partake in any this year, but since baby girl is taking her sweet time arriving, I was able to visit two on Saturday afternoon.

I picked up some cute things that I wanted to share:

This is a Felt Flower Bookmark Kit by a local company based out of Greenlake called Kit and Caboodle Designs. They have the cutest kit projects for older kiddos (7+) or adults. I got this kit for myself since Shane is a few years off of doing sewing projects. But I just LOVED the concept.
I had been wanting to get some reusable snack bags to help cut back on all those baggies we tend to go through. I was really excited to find some handmade ones at the second craft fair I went to.
I have also been really wanting a bird house, but just hadn't found one that I really liked or that fit in my price range for a bird house. I was so excited to see this vendor full of inexpensive bird houses and super cute garden fences made out of reclaimed wood from fences. Tomorrow this sweet little birdie home will get hung on one of our big trees in the backyard.

I also picked up some fun snowman shaped and baseball shaped pasta. Shane lives on pasta these day so I thought this might make it fun for him.

No comments: