Thursday, November 11, 2010

Due Date

Today is my official due date. I really didn't think I would see this day still pregnant, but I am! At this point she seems pretty darn content, comfy and happy in there. Kenny feels that the longer she is in there the healthier she'll be when she does arrive. Hopefully that will mean we can avoid some of the rough patches we went through with Shane since he was so little.

I'm feeling fine, just 40 weeks pregnant and ready to be over this portion of the "adventure".

The inducement date has been moved to Thursday, November 18th which means at the most I have 1 week left. If I've done 40 weeks of this so far, I think I can manage 1 more week. I'm just hoping this week goes by super fast!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am with Kenny! The longer they stay in, the more time they have to develop in an ideal environment. That makes for a healthier baby :) I was actually pretty happy mine went all the way to 40. Hope you are not too uncomfortable! Any day now.