Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Preschool Fall Party

Last Thursday Shane's preschool had a fall party. Everyone dressed up and then went trick-or-treating in the church. There were 6 Moms (including myself) that "hide" behind different doors that the kids came knocking on then we gave them a treat. Shane was in the front of the group when he knocked on my door. You would have thought the kid had NO idea who I was. No reaction what so ever. I had even told him I would be there for trick-or-treating. At the party/snack time he barely even noticed me besides telling me he ate all his snack and had a surprise to show me later. We've come a long way in a couple months.

All the Moms -- I wasn't very cool and didn't dress up. Guess just dealing with the belly in and of itself is sorta like a costume.
This is Leo the resident preschool dog. He is so tall it is like you are petting a small person. He was begging for some Starbucks treat from one of the Mom's. Cute costume she has on, huh!?
This is Shane's "art room" class. There are 3 different rooms, so instead of 30 kids it's more like 10 kids per room. They all come together at the end of the day, but most of the time are in their small groups. Shane went through and named most of the kids for us. He is still obsessed with the girls. He says the boys are mean.
Mrs. DePano the art room teacher. Where Shane starts his day. Then he moves into the play room and finally the story room.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I recognize that preschool and the fall party activity! It was only a few years ago when we were there! Well maybe 8 years! Loved it!