Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

In the month of March we celebrated two big anniversaries in our family:

Our first year in our new house, where we continue to work on a long list of projects. After each project that is completed the house feels more and more like ours. I simply can't wait for our new kitchen to be completed!!

My fifth year as a Close To My Heart Consultant. I enjoy being able to show people the awesome scrapbooking and crafting supplies that CTMH has to offer. Hosting workshops and teaching people new techniques is so much fun. Through the years I have questioned if I want to continue being a Consultant. Each time I do that, I can't seem to imagine no longer having my hands in the CTMH company on some level, even if at times it is smaller then other times.

No comments: