Friday, June 24, 2011

Flashback Friday

Wow, the 7 month pictures I found of Shane are crazy. First, I don't think 7 months was his best looking age. Man, does he look goofy! I think he grew into his ears because they look huge in these pictures. I just took out his calendar and Addie and Shane both seem to be doing relatively the same things. Trying to crawl, wanting to stand up (Shane was pulling himself up at this point), eating finger foods, drinking from a sippy cup. Shane was holding his own bottle and saying more "words/sounds" by now. The word/sound part is weird since he was so delayed in his speech. He also got his first tooth by now. I swear Adalyn has been teething for over a month, but no sign of a tooth yet.

Shane at 7 months:
 He always had his arms up like this. I guess for balance. I can't remember when he finally stopped, maybe around 1 year.


 This picture made me laugh and brought back lots of Shane memories of how he looked when he was unhappy.

Adalyn at 7 months:
 

No comments: