Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Card Class AND July Workshop

These are the cards we made for my June card class. It was a full class and we had a lot of laughs!

We embossed the heart and a little something on the inside of this card. The new technique of the night. 
This was our "warm-up" card. I wanted to do something 4th of Julyish, but for any occasion.
We did A LOT of stamping to make this card. Very fun to make.
In July we'll be making a banner. The technique of the night is rosettes. They are addicting to make!! We'll be using this one as a "design", but I am giving the ladies some freedom this month. They get to pick their paper and do whatever word they want to do. Anything under 8 letters! They can even add pictures to it if they want. I haven't quite decided how I am going to finish my summer one off yet.

I have 3 spots open. If you are local come join the fun.


No comments: