Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kitchen is Complete

The final touches were put on the kitchen a few weeks ago. It is so nice to have that project completed!! The end result has been wonderful. I think I love all the counter space the most. The other day I was thinking about how I have enough room to have a mess in one spot and still be able to make dinner in another spot. We love the bar area, too. It's just the perfect place for meals, snacks and projects. Or just to sit and hang out while someone else does work in the kitchen. And of course all the cabinet space is great. There is still room on many of the shelves.

It is hard to remember what the kitchen was like before this whole remodeling business started. I'd say we are super happy with the way it all turned out. Of course in hindsight there are always a few oh, we should have done it this way, or that way may have been easier. It was a learning experience for sure.

Please excuse the dirty floors and countertops. And I had a baby in my arms while taking pictures, too. 



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

wonderful kitchen...great job kids.....nice dog rug too....