Sunday, June 26, 2011

Take Steps, Be Heard For Crohn's & Colitis

Wanna join my Walking Madness team?! On July 16th we will be walking in the Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis Walk. The walk takes place at Magnuson Park in Seattle and starts at 4pm. It is a causual 2-3 mile walk.

Okay...so really right now my "Team" consists of Kenny, Shane and Adalyn. If you'd like to get out on what should be a nice sunny day and help out a great cause, I'ld love to have you walk with us!

If you can't walk with us, but would like to support the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, you can make a donation on my page here. Every dollar helps find a cure for these diseases, so don't be afraid if you only have a $1 or $2 to donate.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I would love to join you but I will be just getting home that night from convention. LEt me know if it comes around again...or any other cause. I am all about exercising for a good cause!