Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Monday

I am hoping to get to the store today so that I can actually create what I have on my menu.

Monday -- sausage, mozzarella and broccoli rabe with shells

This is from one of my many editions (November 2009) of Martha Stewarts Everyday Food Magazine. I pulled some out to pick a new recipe that I hadn't tried for Sweet Anna's New Favorite Challenge this week.

Tuesday -- leftovers

Wednesday -- tomato, pasta and potato bake

 This is also from the same magazine, and is a new recipe as well.

Thursday -- leftovers

Friday -- 3-cheese easy bake mac and cheese

This is also new and there seems to be a cheese and noodle trend in this weeks menu. I think eating out all week in Hawaii and the fall weather is dictating our menu.

Saturday and Sunday -- leftovers

No comments: