Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

A visit to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite fall activities. We got lucky and were able to go on a beautiful sunny almost 70 degree afternoon. It was a perfect fall day.



 This poor little girl needs some shoes!! I had a bunch saved for her that I thought would fit when she started walking. Turns out they are all to small. And when I looked at the store I just couldn't believe that a size 4 was right, so I bought a size 3. Nope...to small. Yep....she needs a 4!
 Adalyn started pointing to things this last week. Then she say "ohhhhhh" while she is pointing. So fun and cute. She was telling Kenny about the birds in the sky.
 Big Brother very over the pictures and having to let his Sister sit with him.
 We got our biggest pumpkin ever this year. I can't wait to carve him this weekend.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Fun! Yeah, it looks like we went to the same one! Loved it...the one we went to last year was a lot further away and a lot more expensive. Cute pictures!