Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Monday

Last week was the first time I tried a new recipe and had to scrap the whole thing. It was oh so very, very sad! I spent all that time making dinner and then when I tried it....icky...it tasted so bad. For some reason the Italian Sausage I used just tasted gross and that taste was spread through the whole dish. It was even more sad because if it wasn't for that or if I had just used regular ground turkey, I think it would have been really good.  

Meatless Monday -- Ziti in the Crock pot and garlic bread (maybe a salad...if I can get to the store)

Tuesday -- leftovers

Wednesday -- Crock pot Chicken and Rice (I've had this one on my menu before, but I don't think I've made it)

Thursday -- leftovers

Friday -- Taco Pasta Toss

Saturday -- leftovers

Sunday -- ??

No comments: