Thursday, October 20, 2011

An Old Window

A couple of years ago I picked up an old window at a garage sale for $2. I just knew that it had potential. We then moved a couple times and have now settled into this house where I knew just where and what I wanted to do with it.

Over the summer I sanded it and painted it white.

Then it sat in the garage for a couple more months until we got the wire and hooks put into the back and Kenny hung it up on the wall for me.

I do really love it, but it is not quite complete yet in my mind...it's missing something. I am not totally sure what it needs. I may have to spend some time on Pinterest and see what I can come up with. Maybe pictures or vinyl. I'd love to hear any ideas you have!


Pin It

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I love the window, but I agree that something is missing....